I was tagged by cayoz, who I don’t speak to nearly enough but is completely lovely and easily one of my favorite artists in the fandom.
Rules: Insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least
10 7 followers (or how ever many you feel like, no pressure.)
- Name: Ayla.
- Nicknames: I never really had one. For awhile in middle/early highschool my friends called me OakkTree, because like, that’s what ‘Ayla’ means. And that’s starting to come back again because of the username. Mostly “Oak” or “Oaks”.
- Birthday: September 7th, wuddup birthday.
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: I like the term ‘queer’ a lot.
- Height: 5’5 ish.
- Time zone: Uh, butt.
- What time and date is it there: August 28th, 12:02 am
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: It depends on how work went that night. Tonight, maybe 4. Other days like 14.
- OTPs: me and your mom. or me and that one math teacher I had…hey.
- The last thing I Googled was: ”it’s what you wear from ear to ear and not from head to toe” Cause I’ve had that one song from Annie stuck in my head and I need lyrics right this minute.
- First word that comes to mind: Butt.
- What I last said to a family member: "Goodnight, I love you."
- One place that makes me happy and why: There’s this view you see when you got off the interstate to the main road that takes you towards New Albany. It’s the biggest hill I’ve ever seen in my life, which is not saying much,You can see louisville from the top of this hill, man. but just that. It makes me smile every single time. Also the view crossing the bridge into Louisville. That area was the first place I ever felt at home.
- How many blankets I sleep under: One. It’s the pillows you have to watch out for.
- Favourite beverage: Water please.
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: The ninja turtles after 2 pitchers of Margarita. You wanna be friends? you ready for that?
- Three things I can’t live without: I feel terrible about this, but Internet. Then…kittens/cats/kitties and art.
- Something I plan on learning: I really want to be better at pool…
- A piece of advice for all my followers: None. I believe in you.
- You have to listen to this song: you’re never fully dressed without a smile. Just go, watch the video from Annie.
- My blog(s): this one, the other one where I did the thing with Itsgrace for like a month, then that other one that idgaf if anybody follows.
I tag: you.